• Designed to provide an operable multi-purpose extension to an existing building or structure.
• Ideal for restaurants, cafés, smaller convention centers, reception halls, and swimming pools.
• Extensive door and window options to provide access and ventilation without opening the system
• Manual or motorized, utilizing SecurTrak™ system for structural safety and ease of use.
• The flexibility of an indoor or outdoor living experience in the same area.
• Provides a spacious feel that can be easily integrated into architectural designs
• Side walls and sectional modular transparent design
The systems are manufactured site specifically and according to user needs from 3 base models. LeanTo systems are environment-friendly as FreeStanding structures with their high insulation and sustainability features.
LeanTo systems need an existing structure such as a building or steel support to install it's wall rails. LeanTo systems act as a part of the existing structure, to provide a roof and wall cover that can retract to the sides. Different from FreeStanding and other retractable structures LeanTo systems can be integrated with a TeleGlide™ (Trackless) system depending on the span of the installed system.
The system can start from 2 segmented profiles (EL) and go up to 3 segmented profiles (VL), also there is a hybrid solution of FreeStanding and LeanTo systems.
Generic Technical Information
Profile: Special Design Libart T, C or U type / AA 6063-T6
Glazing: Insulated glass / Single Glass / Polycarbonate
Retraction: Motorized or Manuel (depending on system weight)
Maximum Span: 20m (65')
Color: RAL Powder Coat